Wild Health Summits attract professionals from health, government, technology and the clinical coalface under the same roof for a day of Q&A and robust discussions on some of our most important and challenging healthcare transformation issues.
We aim to create meaningful new networks and connections for you as a health care professional who is passionate about the potential of technology, but frustrated by its complexity and the isolation that often comes with working in our diverse healthcare system.
Our Summits strive to:
- expose you to thought leaders, innovation mavericks, key decision makers and contrarians from inside our sector and beyond
- tell great stories you can retell back at base camp
- provide easy and new networking opportunities
- maximise your valuable time away from base
- provide a diversity of views and approaches, speakers and panelists
- let you ask the questions, and talk directly to the speakers
WHO ARE WE?
The Wild Health Summit is a collaboration between Wild Health Media and The Medical Republic, a media group that talks directly to Australian doctors and their patients with a deliberate leaning towards digital disruption and healthcare transformation. The group currently has a fortnightly newspaper to 20,000 doctors (mostly GPs), a daily email newsletter distributed to more than 7,500 users, and mobile/social online offerings.
Our investors and partners include Tonic Health Media, founded by Dr Norman Swan; and HealthEd, Australia’s largest face-to-face medical education conferencing group to doctors and nurse practitioners.
The group also has investments in several start-up digital medical businesses such as Welio, PRN Info and MediRecords. The group’s publisher is Jeremy Knibbs, previously the CEO of Cirrus Media and Reed Business Information (RBI). Both Cirrus Media and RBI developed significant global internet businesses that included The Australian Doctor Group – the largest medical media business in the country – among it’s core products.
- Primary and Tertiary Care Interoperability
- The Connected Patient
- The Patient as the Centre of Connectivity
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Tertiary and Primary Care
- The Internet of Medical Things – Connected Devices Moving Downstream
- Distributed Connected Healthcare – Where Does it End?
- 3D Printing and Healthcare Transformation
- EMRs and MyHR as a Cornerstone for Coalface Change (or not)
- Social Media’s Role in Connectivity & Learning
- The Distributed Hospital 2.0
- Funding the Healthcare System of Tomorrow, Today
- Uber Telehealth
- Informatics Game-Changers
- Watch this Space: Meet our Most Interesting Healthcare Start-ups
- Facilitating the Innovation coalface: Beyond State versus Federal, State versus State
- One day
- Single stream
- One large, open room
- 200 to 300 delegates
- 20+ expert panellists
- 4 sessions only, each dedicated to a specific sub-topic
- Moderation by industry experts
- Live Streamed
- 4 networking breaks, including a wind down cocktail function at conclusion of the summit
- Venues – iconic and intimate
YOUR DIGITAL AND INTEGRATED MARKETING PARTNER IN HEALTHCARE
The media team at Wild Health Media are expertly positioned to provide your organisation with customised-solutions that meet your unique marketing strategy in healthcare.
These include, but are not limited, to:
- Topic-exclusive events, e.g. executive luncheon with 50+ targeted decision-makers
- Bespoke executive private luncheons, e.g. high-level executive roundtables with 12 C-level target executives
- Tailored digital marketing campaigns: eDMs, webinars, eBooks, whitepapers, etc.
For more information about attending the Wild Health Summit; speaking; and sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com or call Jeremy Knibbs on 0405128867 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org