Wild Health is launching an online program of events.
The events are as follows, with more detail below:
- Healthcare R&D – the Importance of Collaboration and Data Management for Innovation and Growth, in partnership with Equinix. August 13th at 11am-12pm. REGISTER HERE.
- The opportunities and threats of our huge COVID-19 digital health pivot, in partnership with Telstra Health. August 25th, 11am-12pm. REGISTER HERE.
- Global trends in patient data, device integration, predictive analytics and alarm management, in partnership with ASCOM. August 27th, 3pm-4pm. REGISTER HERE.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Healthcare R&D – the Importance of Collaboration and Data Management for Innovation and Growth, in partnership with Equinix
Date: Thursday 13th August
There has been an increased focus in the healthcare and life sciences industry to accelerate innovation through collaboration, and is relevant now more than ever, with advancements in technology, new and complex diseases and the emergence of patient power.
How can healthcare, life sciences companies and their ecosystem partners establish this knowledge-based collaboration model, leverage technology innovations, securely exchange and analyse large amounts of data and deliver better health outcomes?
Join us for an interactive session with our expert panel, as they discuss why collaboration is on the rise, how this trend is benefiting the healthcare industry, and how they are building and leveraging these collaboration models.
– How global research groups are collaborating on data and findings
– The role of technology in enabling these collaborations – cloud, security, data analytics
– Access to rich ecosystems is a key differentiator in R&D transformation
– Key trends that are emerging in Asia-Pacific and globally
- Mark Cowley, Computational Biologist at Children’s Cancer Institute Australia
- Guy Danskine, Managing Director at Equinix Australia
- Kent Ramchand, PhD Candidate, Principal Cloud Strategist, Telstra Enterprise
- Denis Bauer, Head Cloud Computing, Bioinformatics at CSIRO
- Jeremy Knibbs, Publisher of The Medical Republic and Wild Health
The opportunities and threats of our huge COVID-19 digital health pivot, in partnership with Telstra Health
Date: Tuesday 25th August
Time: 11am – 12pm
The COVID-19 pandemic has triggered years’ worth of digital health progress in just a few months. These advancements will undoubtably change the digital health landscape going forward.
Join us for a conversation with some of the biggest movers and shakers in the sector as they discuss what these changes might mean for the future of digital health.
- Emma Hossack, CEO at Medical Software Industry Association
- Bettina McMahon, Interim CEO at Australian Digital Health Agency
- Grahame Grieve, Principal at Health Intersections Pty Ltd
- Professor Dorota Gertig, Medical Director, National Cancer Screening Register, Telstra Health
- Jeremy Knibbs, Publisher of The Medical Republic and Wild Health.
Global trends in patient data, device integration, predictive analytics and alarm management, in partnership with ASCOM
Date: Thursday 27th August
Time: 3pm – 4pm
You are invited, as our guest, to an exclusive interactive roundtable meeting in partnership with ASCOM.
The meeting will take place over Zoom, and will address the causes and consequences of the increasing web of challenges hospital staff are facing in their workplace.
Detailed topics will include:
- Issues facing an increasingly complex hospital department ecosystem
–Volume of patient data
–Labor shortages and cost pressures
–Physician and nurse burnout
–Care team communication in chronic care management
- Stepping back – strategy of modelling for solutions in your context
- Prioritising in the context of identified issues
- The tools: predictive analytics, alarm management, mobile, distributed dashboards, unified communications
- The ‘Silent ICU’
- ROI and investment planning
- A potential thought leader presentation TEDx style
- Panel discussion moderated by Jeremy Knibbs, publisher of the Medical -Republic, and featuring the global CTO of ASCOM, plus some key local clinician specifiers
- Attendee participation, peer to peer discussion – an attendee interactive session which addresses problems you are facing today and how to plan for the future